Have a question about your utility bill? See a pothole that needs to be filled? Unsure how to reserve a pickleball court? There’s a new, easy way to receive Town information and service: Holly Springs 311.
Holly Springs 311 makes contacting the Town for service, help, and information simple and direct. Residents also have the ability to track service requests through to completion.
“The Town Council has prioritized investing in technology to enhance customer service as part of the Town’s strategic plan,” said Town Manager Randy Harrington. “Residents can receive assistance, and they can interact with staff in the way that is easiest for them, whether that’s through a phone call or entering information into a mobile app.”
Connect with Holly Springs 311 in the way that is most convenient for you:
- Call 311 or (919) 577-3111 if you are outside Town limits. Staff are available weekdays, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at this non-emergency phone number.
- Download the free Holly Springs 311 Connect App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Visit hollyspringsnc.gov/311 to request information or report a concern online. Sign in to receive updates about your request for service via email or text message as Town staff work to respond to you.
The 311 number also is an effort to divert non-emergency calls away from emergency telecommunications. Requests for service, like reporting an animal nuisance or a flashing traffic signal, now can be called into Holly Springs 311, and Town staff can provide assistance or guidance, all while keeping emergency telecommunicators free to respond to safety emergencies.
While Holly Springs 311 is open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on weekdays, if a service request comes in after hours or on a weekend or holiday, it will be received the next business day. The 311 app and website are available around the clock.
Many growing communities across the state and country use a 311 non-emergency system as an easy-to-use engagement tool for municipal customer service. The 311 number is simple to remember and toll-free.
Callers in Holly Springs can use any phone system – including cell phones and landlines – to call 311. If outside town limits, callers will need to dial (919) 577-3111.
What types of concerns can Holly Springs 311 address?
- Report missed garbage/recycling service
- Report a broken or missing garbage or recycling bin
- Get assistance completing a utility form
- Report a change in water odor or pressure
- Report water service issues
- Ask questions about your Holly Springs utility bill
- Report broken sidewalks
- Share a concern about animal control
- Gain information about permits
- Learn more about Parks & Recreation programs and registration
- …and much more!
Click here to connect with Holly Springs 311!