How do I set up utility service?

To start your residential water, sewer, garbage, recycling, and yard waste services with the Town of Holly Springs, complete a utility application and submit it to customer service to be processed. If a deposit is required, we will call you to collect the deposit by credit card once the application is processed. If you are buying a home and can provide us with an intent to purchase or the first page of your closing disclosure, we will waive the deposit.

Show All Answers

1. My bill seems high. What can I do?
2. When is my bill due?
3. What are my payment options?
4. Can I change the due date of my bill?
5. How do I set up utility service?
6. How do I disconnect my service?
7. Can I get an additional garbage can or recycling bin?
8. Who do I call if my garbage or recycling did not get collected?
9. How do I arrange for collection of appliances, furniture or a large amount of yard debris?
10. Can I get a separate water meter for outside watering?
11. I paid a deposit when I moved in. Can I get it back?
12. I forgot to pay my bill and I received a late fee. Can it be waived?