Floodplain Management

Floodplain Management Program

Other Floodplain Management Agencies

Helpful Floodplain Management Links

  • Beaver Management: The North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission provides information about areas that experience flooding due to beavers.
  • Wake County iMaps: Wake County’s interactive parcel map where property information with the FEMA floodplain overlay can be viewed.

For more information, contact Town of Holly Springs Environmental Services and Stormwater Management staff at (919) 567-4011 or stormwater@hollyspringsnc.us.