Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee
ALERT: The August meeting has gone virtual due to COVID-19. Please stay safe and healthy.
When: Aug 13, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: HS Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13126266799,,99736192862#,,,,,,0#,,876745# or +16465588656,,99736192862#,,,,,,0#,,876745#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 997 3619 2862
Public comments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. on August 13, 2020 in order to be presented to the committee.
- 7 p.m.
- Second Thursday of each month
- Zoom webinar (online or via teleconference)
Agendas are made available prior to all meetings.
Minutes are available pending approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- Ken Cicora, Vice Chair (term expires June 30, 2020)
- Mark DiGiacomo (term expires June 30, 2020)
- Gerald Martinez De Andino (term expires June 30, 2020)
- Alice Reese, Secretary (term expires June 30, 2021)
- Elizabeth Stone, Chair (term expires June 30, 2021)
- Len Lloyd (term expires June 30, 2021)
- Jason Guetgemann (term expires June 30, 2022)
- Molly Sapienza (term expires June 30, 2022)
- Susan Smith (term expires June 30, 2022)
- Pete Villadsen, Town Council Representative
- Christine Kelly, Town Council Alternate
The committee advises the Town Council and the Parks and Recreation Department. It serves as a liaison between the Town and the citizens of Holly Springs and the surrounding area.
The Recreation Advisory Committee has nine members. It meets at 7 p.m. the second Thursday of each month in the Town Hall Holleman Room. Meetings are open to the public.
Members are appointed on a rotating schedule each June to three-year terms by the Town Council. If a seat opens, a new member will be appointed to fill the remaining term of the vacating member. Town Council Member Pete Villadsen serves as the ex-officio member. Members of the committee are expected to adhere to all Town ordinances and policies for public officials.