Womble Park has one regulation tennis court and two youth-size tennis/pickleball courts next to the multi-purpose field along Stinson Avenue, across from the Hunt Recreation Center.
To assure availability, reserve courts online. Fees are $6 per hour for residents and $9 for non-residents. See how to book online or call for more information.
Open courts are on a first-come, first-served basis at no cost however, players must yield to those with reservations. When others are waiting, please limit your time to one hour. See the Court Schedule for availability. Courts are lighted from sunset until 9:00 p.m.
Court rules & guidelines:
- Only tennis or pickleball activities allowed.
- Only non-marking athletic shoes are allowed on the courts.
- No glass bottles, tobacco, food or drinks except water are permitted.
- Contracted instruction is available only through Holly Springs Parks and Recreation.
- The Town of Holly Springs is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.