NC 55 Turn Lane (Avent Ferry to Main Street)
Last Content Update:
Transportation Bond Project
This project involves adding a new right turn lane southbound on N.C. 55 to improve traffic flow onto South Main Street. The Town has secured more than $500,000 in federal funds for the project.
N.C. 55 southbound from Avent Ferry Road to Main Street
- Construction plans & specifications
- N.C. Department of Transportation reviewing final plans
Estimated construction start:
Public engagement meetings held in July and December 2019.
Holly Springs staff has engaged with key partners for this project, including:
- North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Duke Energy
- United States Army Corps of Engineers/North Carolina Division of Environmental Quality